A new voice on Future Tense

1. Listen Featured Audio

Download MP3iTunes

After 14 years, I’m stepping away from Future Tense. You’ll hear new host John Moe starting Monday, May 3.

I won’t be going far. I’m the new social media / mobile editor for Minnesota Public Radio News. You can catch my work on Facebook and Twitter, and lots of other places. See you online…

-Jon Gordon

10 Responses to “A new voice on Future Tense”

1. Andy Heimdahl says:

Loved hearing you on MPR, Jon. Thanks for the great show and good luck to you!

2. Arlene Mathison says:

Thank you so much for being a steady, reasonable, and informative guide to the information technology landscape for the past 14 years. I’ve relied on your broadcast since you started.

3. Brian L says:

Thanks for all the reports and insights, Jon, great show, looking forward to your new work.

4. Sophia Anema says:

I stunned my husband years ago when I told him I knew what Bluetooth technology was thanks to you! Best of luck in your new job.

5. Marco Bertranou says:

Every day I’ve been looking forward to hear your section Jon. In this “ever changing landscape” as you mentioned it is crucial to rely on good reporting and analysis like yours. Thanks!!

6. Chris Webb says:

All the best from England, where I’ve listened for a couple of years and found your work both enjoyable and enlightening. Thank you.

7. Marge Scudder Brchan says:

I will miss hearing you in the mornings. Your voice on Future Tense has been a calm reminder of getting on to the day’s business for most of your 14 years as host.

Thank you: your broadcasts provided the information and analysis I needed to keep up-to-date with the everchanging world of technology. Looking forward to having you at the helm of MPR’s twitter and facebook. The best to you in your new role!!

8. Ilya says:

I will miss you so much. From Russia with love.

9. Hey Jon,

How about “from Duluth with love?” Seriously Jon I will miss your show and now have another reason to check out MPR News’ social / mobile offerings … thanks for all your great work on the show.

10. Jason Lee says:

Best wishes, Jon… I’ve been listening to Future Tense for a long time, and it’s one of my favorite podcasts.